Monday, September 14, 2020

In brief

Tuesday:

I never seem to get around to posting, these days. Maybe because I don't have a lot to say?

Bad news is, my weight keeps going up and up... Covid kilos. From sitting at home all day. And eating. Bored and lonely. I'm up to 83.6kg, getting very close to my highest weight that I fought so hard to lose (with the help of Duromine). Spring has just started here, I'm trying to get out for a walk on the nice days. And doing a bit of gardening. Cold and grey today though.

Good news is, after many months of silence my workplace finally contacted me to come in for some casual work. It's only for two weeks (so far)... and not until November! But it made me happy because it shows I am still their preferred fill-in employee, and I can expect more work as people start taking time off again. Everyone must have a lot of holiday hours saved up, since we can't go anywhere and no one has been taking leave. It will be lovely to get back into the library, seeing my colleagues and helping students. Giving my life a purpose other than collecting every battle pet in World of Warcraft - I now have 1157 pets and have the 9th biggest collection on my server and about 2800th in the world out of about 8 million players (collecting battle pets is only a sideline for most WoW players, it is not the main focus of the game). I have around 60 more to collect that are still available - until the new expansion comes out in about 6 weeks with probably lots of new ones to collect.

So that is what I do all day.

1 comment:

  1. Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete