Saturday, August 24, 2019

Sunshine

Saturday:

My weight is down to 73.7kg, a loss of 0.6kg. Not as dramatic as week one, but that is to be expected.  And I didn’t do any exercise, I was sick early in the week then wasn’t allowed to exercise for three days after the Mirena procedure. I should be fine to exercise now. My eating has been mostly good, we had pizza one night and I’ve had a bit too much chocolate.

It’s been gloomy and cold and windy all week but now we’ve got a warm sunny weekend which will be lovely. We all need to get out into the sunshine. Tim went back to work midweek but stayed home again yesterday, he’s really had a nasty flu. We did some gardening today.

We had the electrician here during the week to replace many of our ancient faulty light fittings. He’d done a few rooms since we moved here, this time is was our bedroom, the lounge room and the kitchen. Amazing how much lighter it is when the lights actually work! Maybe the PlayStation will be able to see me when I dance now.

The ceiling lights are pretty standard, but I chose some pretty wall lights. The old:
vs the new (yes that is a different background wall):

My four weeks off has shrunk down to one and a half. My boss keeps adding days. It seems like I don’t need to worry about not getting enough work.

No comments:

Post a Comment