Sunday, September 1, 2019

Spring

Monday:

Yay for Spring! First day of Spring yesterday and it was a lovely warm sunny day. It was also Father's Day, so the family (Tim's side) met in the park for a picnic ... along with about a million other families! It was quite lovely to get out.

Then today, as I had the day off, I spent a couple of hours working in the garden, and I have the blisters on my hands to prove it!

My boss called about the roster this week, I'll be working in the other library (not where I was last week), and she asked if I'd like her to take my milk over since she was going there. Only a couple of us have milk in our tea/coffee so there wouldn't necessarily be any there. I was just going to buy more but I'm getting rather paranoid. Are they all watching me to make sure I don't waste milk? I'm sure they are all just trying to be nice to the new girl! Maybe I should just offer to be a designated person to keep both offices supplied with milk...

I'm trying to get started writing my new novel. I wrote one a couple of years ago but I feel I can do a lot better the second time. I've been thinking about the plot on and off for a year or so, and the past few weeks I've been taking it more seriously and working out names and backstories etc. Time to write the actual words! It is fantasy fiction (again).

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is a good idea to offer to be the milk person. The other employees seem overly concerned with the milk situation.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if I am stationed in one library or the other for a longer period of time I will.

      Delete