Saturday, October 26, 2019

Logistician

Sunday:

I spent a couple of months doing a project at work, and near the end a colleague kept asking if she could help. I didn't really want her to, but after a certain point it would have been rude for me to keep saying I didn't need help so I gave in. And then got very frustrated when she kept doing things her own way (i.e. wrong) instead of mine. I spent quite a bit of time venting at home. Then last weekend I did a personality quiz '16 Personalities' which confirmed I am ISTJ (Introvert, obServant, Thinker, Judger) which I knew from doing the quiz long ago, a Logistician. And the information about that type started with a quote from George Washington:

"My observation is that whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty... it is worse executed by two persons, and scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein."

So appropriate!

Jasmine got the braces off her teeth yesterday. She is still getting used to it. She says her teeth feel weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment