Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday weigh-in: 79.3 kg

Sunday:

I felt a bit better on Friday but worse again on Saturday. Recovering today. I'm not sure what is wrong with me; I have -- at different times -- had bad headache, sore throat, backache, and nausea; but my main symptoms have been extreme fatigue and muscle soreness. Flu I guess, although I haven't had a runny nose. I went for a 20 min walk this afternoon and found it very tiring, I'll see how I am tomorrow. My sore shoulder has been troubling me at night too, it is always worse when I am sick.

It is troubling to have this many days off exercise (especially without my appetite being much affected!) but life goes on.

I saw the latest Twilight movie last night -- Breaking Dawn pt I. I guess I can no longer complain about my childbirthing experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment