Monday, September 3, 2018

Spring

Monday:

It doesn't really feel like spring! We had a mostly very mild dry winter but the last couple of weeks have been cold and rainy and these first few days of spring have been the same. The farmers desperately need the rain, so I guess I can put up with it.

My weight was 73.1 kg this morning, up a bit more. I really suck at controlling my eating when I'm sick. I was just getting over one illness when Tim brought home another one. But I am feeling better now.

It was Father's Day yesterday, Tim and I were recovered enough to have everyone over for family dinner. So many little kids! Well, they seem to fill the house anyway! The littlest three cousins are all about to turn two years old, and the princesses are four and five. They are either best friends or fighting and crying. Either way, they are loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment