Sunday, September 16, 2018

Uncertainty

Monday:

My weight was 72.8kg this morning, up a little bit, but on the other hand my waist measurement was down a centimetre to the smallest it's been since I started measuring.

Aiden is home sick today. He has all the symptoms of what Tim and I had already been through over the past couple of weeks. I hope he bounces back quickly.

Unsettling news today, my future-employer let me know there has been a freeze on recruitment and my paperwork is sitting with HR. She seemed hopeful, I think...? I don't know if I should start looking for work again. I was supposed to start in four weeks when someone goes on maternity leave, but nothing was officially signed yet. I've already wasted six weeks if it falls through. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to send out applications if there is anything advertised, I'd hopefully know about this job by the time they were doing interviews. It's a bit disheartening, I thought I had this position lined up!

No comments:

Post a Comment