Monday, October 29, 2018

Back at the gym

Tuesday:

Wow, I didn't realise it has been more than two weeks since I've posted. Is that the longest ever? Just keeping myself busy.

Jasmine had her first State Trial for acrogymnastics and did really well. Third overall (second in Balance, fourth in Dynamic) - through to the State Final in December! All the worries about her inexperienced new partner were needless.

I ummed and ahhed about joining the gym after my free trial, it seemed difficult for my fitness level and if I get a job I probably won't be able to go. But a week at home, bored and putting on weight, changed my mind! (74.0 kg yesterday) So I joined up on month-by-month basis. Yesterday I did a Body Pump class for the first time in years and it was fine (with very light weights) and today I did Zumba again - definitely my favourite. My legs are pretty sore!

I had the blood test and as expected I am not intolerant of gluten. If anything, I felt better while eating it! Maybe the extra fibre? I put on weight though.

I've been spreading out my last few Duromine, one every few days. I have one left. It will be a challenge keeping my eating under control, especially as exercise makes me hungrier. But I won't miss the dry mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Bodypump when I was a gym member. After my first class I couldn't walk up or down stairs without hanging onto the handrail!! :D

    ReplyDelete