Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Nothing to say

Wednesday:

Again, I have very little to blog about this week. I forgot to weigh myself on Monday but I was 72.5 kg yesterday, down a bit. We are all feeling well again, but it's been pouring rain nearly every day these school holidays so we haven't done much. Tim has taken this week off. Jasmine has lots of Acrogym holiday practices. We've continued with the board games. Yesterday we went and saw "The House with the Clock in its Walls" which was good. I'll let you know when I have something else to say!

Oh, and I haven't heard anything about that job. I was supposed to start next week, I have to assume they can't hire me because of the hiring freeze, but I think it is very rude of them to not check in with me occasionally even if it is without any new info. I was the one who contacted them a couple of weeks ago!

We have organised someone to put a shade sail over a portion of our pool, but haven't heard back from either of the people who were supposed to give us quotes for some other work. I was only able to get those two to even come out and look. It's been around three weeks. Not having much luck with Sydney tradesmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment