Tuesday, September 28, 2010

W15 D4 - (I think)

No blogging for a couple of weeks. No exercise, no healthy food. I have had the flu, and also hella-busy (as my friend Kelly would say). I took on a job with a 2 week deadline; it was always going to be tight, with some evening/weekend work, but then my daughter had an assembly that I had to go to, and pick and return my husband to/from work so he could come too, taking a big chunk out of one day (I only have about 12 hours per week kid-free work time), and then I got the nasty flu and was struggling through that, staying up to 11pm the final couple of days with my RSI playing up.

I have felt wretched, and have been eating for comfort and energy to get me through.

The last couple of days I have been over the flu, except for a residual runny nose, but I still feel very lack-lustre and tired and in need of recouperation. But I have to get back into exercise sometime, and my mum is here with the kids this morning (school holidays) so I am about to go up to the gym and have a gentle ride on a stationary bike.

I have been sick so much for the past few months! Oh well, it has to end sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are on the mend! Take it easy and be extra gentle to yourself for awhile - the healthy eating and exercising will come back soon enough! (and thanks btw for reminding me to take it slow - I have a really short memory sometimes)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Sassy! I only have a couple of readers so it is very exciting. I am still sick, but I'm sure I will get better some day!

    ReplyDelete