Monday, July 30, 2018

On the List

Tuesday:

I received a nice letter today from the person who interviewed me for the TAFE library job (almost identical to what I did for work experience, in a different location). I was “successful” in my application and have been put on the list. Now I just have to wait for a job to become available - hopefully part time in one of the closer libraries in the group of 8. She didn’t say how many other people were on the list or how far down my name is! But at least I have been deemed suitable.

I haven’t heard back from the cataloguing dream job so I’m assuming I didn’t get an interview due to my lack of experience. I’m checking for jobs regularly but there are not many to apply for.

My weight was back down to 71.1 kg on Monday, my body really wants to be that weight! It was great that I only took a week to lose the holiday weight.

I will be babysitting this afternoon, but I’m not sure who! My sister-in-law asked me to mind one niece while she does something with the other - but it seems I didn’t take in whether I’ve got the one year old or the five year old. It doesn’t really matter, except for which toys and books I pull out. Oh well, I’ll see when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment