Tuesday, January 18, 2022

All clear

I'm feeling fully recovered now apart from slight wheeziness, like I don't have full lung capacity back. Otherwise good. 

I had a mammogram last year that showed a dubious shadowy area, today I had the follow up with an ultrasound and it was just overlapping breast tissue so I got the all-clear which is awesome. I wasn't super worried but I was a little bit, after all my mother did die of breast cancer - considerably older than I am now. I'm still waiting to have my colonoscopy scheduled, it's been a couple of months since I put in the forms but obviously hospitals are a bit busy at the moment. 

I celebrated my all-clear with KFC and cake. Not really ideal. I'm really struggling to get back into a weight-loss mindset. At least I walked half an hour today (in the rain!) because I refuse to pay the ridiculous hospital parking fees and unrestricted street parking was quite a long way away. 


1 comment: