Sunday, December 11, 2016

New niece

Sunday:

Exciting news early this morning, my new niece Ashleigh was born! We went and visited in the hospital in the afternoon, after mum Ping had got some sleep. Ashleigh is less than 12 hours old here.

Yesterday we spent all day out at a big shopping centre, Christmas shopping in the morning and then we saw "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" after lunch. We haven't finished our Christmas shopping yet, in fact we have no idea what to get for a couple of people including my sister-in-law Ping! I don't want to just get baby stuff, I want to pamper her, and it's her second baby so she already has a lot of stuff. I asked her but she had no ideas. Also her parents are here looking after her so she doesn't really need me for anything. Hmm, still thinking.

Only two weeks to Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is very exciting news. Ashleigh is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love babies! And when they are not yours, you can hand them back at the end of a cuddle.

      Delete
  2. Can you babysit & get Ping a gift certificate for a nice massage or spa day?
    I made it back to my favorite Korean sauna last weekend which was marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting her some things to pamper herself at home - good towels, scented soap, heat pack.

      Delete