Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Still hot

Wednesday:

Another scorcher today. I tend to feel quite ill in the heat, which I don't really understand as I'm in a relatively cool house. I mean I'm not actually out in the heat. I have air con for when it gets too hot in here. I wear light cotton clothing. I should barely notice that there is a heatwave outside. Yet I feel very tired and queasy and wilted.

Cool change scheduled for tonight.

I waited at home again to receive another parcel. There will be a couple more coming this week. I really want to get out to finish my Christmas shopping by the end of the week so I hope they both come tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not much happening, still a concrete hole in the ground. I'm told the plumbing part will be finished before Christmas. I think after that the main things are electrical and getting it surfaced and coped (top edge).

      Delete