Monday, January 15, 2018

More active

Monday:

Today I weigh 73.6 kg, a loss of 0.4 kg this week. I’m quite disappointed with that, considering I kept my calories low all week. But I did eat too many carbs, didn’t drink enough water, and didn’t exercise because I continued to feel a bit sick and dizzy on and off through the week. I don’t know if it was a virus or side effects of Duromine. Oh well, I just keep going from here.

Today was more active than I have been all week. I did over an hour of gardening, mainly weeding which isn’t very strenuous but it was something, and the really good thing was I wasn’t getting dizzy every time I straightened up like I did last week. Tim and the kids joined me for the second half of that time and we got the whole back and side yards weeded which was a real achievement.

In the afternoon we all carried junk down to the curb, the pick-up I arranged a couple of months ago has finally come round so we’re finally rid of the broken wheelbarrow and miscellaneous other stuff that wouldn’t fit in the bins. Or we will be assuming the council collect it tomorrow as arranged.

I also did the grocery shopping! So I spent a lot less time sitting than I have for the past week, which can only be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment