Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunday weigh-in: 78.9 kg; down 0.3 kg

Sunday:

I haven't posted for a few days because I have had nothing much to say. I have been eating a bit better (by no means perfectly) but have hardly exercised at all. So, yet again, I am lucky that my weight has gone down a bit this week.

It is that time of the month where I feel bloated and tired and cranky, so I just haven't felt motivated to exercise. And, despite being well into Spring, the weather has dropped back into mid-winter conditions. I just want to huddle under a blanket at home and read or watch TV.

Now it is school holidays so the next two weeks will be a challenge. But I am determined to get back into my exercise rhythm. Today I missed all the available classes because I got up late, had a slow breakfast, and then found out that daylight savings started today and it was an hour later than I thought! Tomorrow I am at a conference all day. Tuesday then - I have already booked Jasmine into creche.

No comments:

Post a Comment