Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sick again

Monday:

Early Saturday morning, around dawn, I woke snuggled down in bed -- warm and cosy and just about the most contented I have ever felt in my entire life. I don't know what caused the happy fuzzy feeling but I wish I did. I went back to sleep and ended up sleeping in until 9. Lovely.

The weekend definitely went downhill from there.

I felt moderately unwell the whole weekend, and today as well. Principally fatigue; but also aching neck & shoulders, thighs, and lower back. I sat around all weekend, doing nothing. It was disappointing because Tim & I were supposed to go to our first ballroom dancing lesson on Sunday.

No exercise, and I even drove the kids to school this morning instead of walking. Urg. I feel yuck.

I seem to have had a similar ailment a few times lately. In a positive light, I haven't been nearly as sick as some people so maybe I'm catching the germs going round but fighting them off. Autumn seems to be the real danger time here in Canberra, especially with young children. Everyone passes the germs around at school and then brings them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment