Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What it is with the cake, already

Tuesday:

On most Tuesday afternoons I get together with a friend after school, the kids play together and we have a cup of tea and a chat. We both provide some food from various places on the healthiness scale; fruit, home-made muffins, breadsticks. Today my friend brought half a cake. I'm getting a bit worried about this weird cake motif in my life lately. Usually I can go months without seeing one.

PS I didn't have any.

I've decided to go with the basic counting calories (plus exercise) method of weight-loss. I'm not specifically cutting out or down on any particular food (or pseudo-food) groups, but you can't fit much butter or bread into a lowish calorie regime, so there will be less fat and carbs. Bring on the vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment