Monday, March 12, 2018

Sweat

Monday:

I weigh 72.9 kg this morning, so that is a loss of 2 kg this week. Excellent. Some of that is water weight, I would be delighted with 1 kg a week from now on. Also, my waist has shrunk 3 cm to 94 cm which is very exciting. I am an apple shape with a big belly and would love to get back to the hourglass I used to be. I don't mind curves in the right places!

School library volunteer day today. The new librarian/teacher was there, Mr Jones (Harry?), he asked if I was ok and just left me to it. It only took me 45 mins today to return the morning influx of books on the computer and to the shelves. Getting quicker. 

I walked there and back so that was a bit of exercise too. My doctor asked if I exercise enough to sweat and I had to laugh. I can sweat sitting quietly at a desk, it's not a very good indication of exertion level! But yesterday after vigorous dancing I pulled the elastic out of my ponytail and squeegeed a splatter of sweat out of my hair!

Last time I had a significant hair cut Ping commented that my hair was getting really long. What?? I just had it CUT! This time, it was Jo who said that my hair was growing really fast, wasn't it. Um, what? I just went from longish to shoulder length? They clearly see that something is different with my hair, but for some reason go in the wrong direction. I guess because when it's longer I pull the top part back always, but when it's shorter it's more styled around my face and you can see more hair? I just seems weird to me and I don't know how to respond to the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment