Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Sumi

Wednesday:

Jasmine is studying childcare at school, and today she brought home Sumi Chan, a robot baby. She needs to be fed, and cuddled, and her nappy changed, and held the right way up with her head supported. She cries at pre-programmed intervals as well as if you do something wrong like hold her upside down. Apparently she will cry during the night. I’m not looking forward to that. At least it's only one night. And I don't have to get up! But I can imagine I'll be waking in the middle of the night, disoriented, thinking 'what the...?'
Jasmine has five younger cousins/semi-cousins so she's very confident around babies.

Here is my Monday morning ready-for-work photo.

And a rainbow lorikeet visiting just outside our front door today.


No comments:

Post a Comment