Tuesday, August 10, 2010

W8 D4 - No more tears

I got up at 5.45am this morning (light drizzle, 6 degrees which isn't too bad for Canberra winter), and went to BodyStep. I got through the whole thing and didn't cry! Yay!

I don't have any boosters under my step, so I have the lowest step in the whole class, but I am certainly working hard enough. I didn't see my face until after my shower, but at that point I still looked like I had 2nd degree sunburn. Very red. And I was still sweating after my shower too. It is a great class, very hard work but fun. Step is my favourite.

My food is still a bit out of control, but I am not worried. I am not concentrating on that at the moment. Just working hard at exercise. I really should focus on drinking more tho.

I am quite good at choreography and picking up new routines, but by the end of the class I was so tired I had to stop a couple of times to catch up with what the instructor was doing, and nearly fell off the step twice.

I got new gym shoes on the weekend, but I am not sure about them. My right foot hurt through a lot of the class, even though I adjusted the laces a couple of times. They are less than a week old, I'm pretty sure I can still take them back if I want. I will give them a few more days. I'm not sure if they are supportive enough around the sides of the foot - I chose them for that light bouncy feeling but maybe I should have gone for the other pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment