Sunday, August 15, 2010

W9 D2 - not seedy, sick

Yesterday I thought my general malaise was due to the cocktail party the night before, but I am worse today so I guess I am sick. Sore throat, headache, fatigued. I cancelled creche and didn't go to the gym this morning. Got through the grocery shopping with Aiden in tow.

I will just have to be very careful about what I eat, if I can't exercise for a few (more) days.

I have editing work to do, I picked up a job on Friday that is due Tuesday (tomorrow night), I haven't had much free time and it is taking longer than I thought. I need to get some done today while Aiden entertains himself, and finish it tomorrow while he is at playschool. I am a bit worried, also, that I might be on a downward sickness slope, so I need to get as much done as I can while my brain is still functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment