Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Planning to fail

Thursday:

Last night as I was worrying about my diet and my husband's health, I was thinking about writing some plans on this blog but then thought, "But when I fail again that will be embarrassing." When I fail again. True, I've often laid out diet plans here and then haven't kept to them, but I can't let that stop me from trying again! Or making myself accountable by talking about it.

My resolutions this year were to drink more (water), exercise more and stick to my pre-diabetic guidelines of limited carbs. My track record so far isn't great, but it's time once again to turn it around.

I officially signed up for the Verti-cool challenge and I've done my exercise for today (an hour of Dance). I've eaten very healthily and drank lots of water. I can do it. I just need to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment