Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yoga part 2

later Wednesday:

On Jennifer's advice after my last post (thanks Jennifer!) I had a look at some yoga videos on YouTube and I ended up choosing Ekhart Yoga. I just did a 8 minute basic standing yoga video. It was very very basic, which was excellent! Some calm breathing while moving my arms around and then some gentle forward bends. Really good for someone currently creaky and inflexible like me. I think it would be perfect for first thing in the morning.

The site has programs you can pay for but also quite a few free videos, including what looks like a one hour version of what I just did.

The weird thing was that it was just moving my arms a bit, but when I stopped after 8 minutes I could feel tingling all down them. Definitely got my blood circulating. Or maybe my chi. Felt good.

1 comment:

  1. I've done a few Ekhart videos before. I'm glad you found something you like =) I don't do it nearly as often as I should, but I LOVE yoga.

    ReplyDelete