Saturday, February 16, 2013

What now?

Sunday:

Seeing as I continued to feel sick all day yesterday, and spent the whole afternoon in bed, and still feel a little delicate today, I no longer blame too much pork crackling.

Here's the thing. Yesterday I ate my when-sick comfort foods, like toast with vegemite and two-minute noodles. And I realised how much I love food made of wheat. This morning I put sugar in my tea. And it was fantastic.

So I have no idea where I am going with my self-imposed rules. Do I ditch them? Make up new rules?

The minimum is drink lots, exercise, moderate carbs (due to pre-diabetes). Do I continue to count calories? No processed food (or as little as possible)? Try to go back to no sugar/wheat on Monday?
I have no answers right at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment