Monday, March 4, 2013

Overstuffed

Monday:

D&D was moved to last night this week, instead of Tuesday. Lately we've been mainly snacking on fruit plus chocolate, but last night -- whether because it was the weekend or because we were all taking a break from our diets or something -- just about everyone turned up with junk. Raspberry chocolate muffins, cheesy crackers, chips, chocolate, alcoholic cider. We all gorged. It felt great at the time. I'd almost forgotten how great that overstuffed stomach can feel. Until it stops feeling great.

Up during the night with upset stomach. Like I was last Tuesday after D&D. Hmm, coincidence?

Did some dancing today as my exercise. I unlocked an alternate version of "You're just too good to be true" that featured a man in a pro-wresting outfit (purple tights and hood) doing an extremely effeminate dance. It was hilarious and dancing along was a really enjoyable few minutes. I was smiling all over my face. So exercise doesn't have to suck.

On the other hand ... off to bed so I can get up early for my running session. At least it hasn't rained for a few days so I won't be wading through soggy muddy grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment