Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zumba



Today mostly went well. I weighed in this morning at 81.4kg, up a bit since yesterday but I have to expect random fluctuations. I don't like it, in truth, and hope I am down again tomorrow. I certainly did well yesterday with no reason for an increase, unless it was from Easter the day before that.

Anyway, went to the gym this morning (weighed in there 79.9kg, which is consistent with the differences between the two scales) and did Zumba! It was really enjoyable. I didn't wave my arms around too much, but I wiggled my hips and moved my feet. Good exercise, and fun too.

Then I had a good day, nutrition-wise, until this evening when I had a bit of a binge on bread (1 slice) and chocolate (quite a bit) which I haven't added up yet but which will surely take me over even my exercise-included calories for the day. Oh well, I am not perfect, and tomorrow is a new day.

I was looking around the gym class this morning glad to be me. Yes, many of those women are thinner, fitter, and/or younger than me: but some can't dance and some are gangly and even the perfect-looking ones don't have my life. So, overall, it is good to be me.


-photo copyright anujraj

No comments:

Post a Comment