Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Sunday:

I decided not to track over Easter. I have not been absolutely stuffing myself, but I've been a lot more relaxed about food. Chocolate eggs, pork crackling, and French toast. I also haven't really done any exercise, though that was more to do with my sore sunburnt shoulders. I'm taking a little break from being healthy.

It's been a nice three days. Lots of relaxing at home, an afternoon Easter Egg hunt with friends, an evening bonfire and Easter Egg hunt with other friends. We cleaned the fish tank and bought some little neon tetras to brighten it up, and rearranged the furniture in the lounge room. I've played computer games quite a bit. I've eaten plenty of chocolate and other nice things, and read books I've wanted to read for a while. Today in particular I've felt very relaxed. So I don't regret this time away from weight loss, I'll return refreshed on Tuesday after I've eaten some more chocolate tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment