Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another day at home

Wednesday:

Aiden and I are sick today. Don't know with what, exactly, as in this house we have our own particular responses to illness rather than varying them due to which germ. My daughter always used to throw up when she was sick, even if it was just a cold (but luckily she has hardly had a day's illness for about five years). My son won't eat and cries a lot over minor issues, and gets a temperature you could fry an egg on. I nearly always get a sore throat and general fatigue. And also my chronic pain flares up - I have issues with my shoulders and down my arms and hands - which is unpleasant but at least I know it is temporary.

So no exercise today but I'm still controlling my food intake.

Our washing machine, after months of making thumping noises and refusing to obey its buttons, finally died on the weekend and we got a new one delivered today. So that was a minor thrill. And it apparently only takes just over an hour for a load instead of more than two hours! Yay.

Got my boy down to sleep early, I might follow soon.

1 comment: