Sunday, July 12, 2015

Good report

Sunday:

I decided it was much too cold to go outside today but I did exercise, I put on some music and walked laps of the lounge/kitchen loop, interspersed with grooving around while balancing on my wobble board (not sure what it's really called).

The rest of the day was reading, playing with my iPhone, and playing DnD with the kids. I finished the Glycemic Load book I was reading yesterday, and I'm trying to follow its principals. Low starch, limited Glycemic load in each meal, and exercise to improve insulin resistance.

Report card:
Diet: Good.
          Breakfast: Orange. Bacon. Tea.
          Lunch: Tuna. Cauliflower soup.
          Afternoon: Cream cheese on crackers (4). Half a dried peach. Cashews. Orange.
          Dinner: Roast lamb. Small amount of roast potato. Broccoli. Cucumber. Gravy.
          Evening: One square of chocolate.
Exercise: Good.
Water: Good.
Sleep: Good.
Mental health: Good.

Good all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment