Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Just dance

Wednesday:

We spent most of today waiting around for the curtain guy, who was more than three hours later than I expected (to be fair, they only gave me an approximate time). Ceiling to floor blue in the kitchen and lounge, "string" (cream/gold) in the study and dining room, same subtle pattern like falling rain on all. Quite elegant. Also white blinds in Jasmine's room. I can't think of much else we did other than some housework. By the time the guy had enstalled everything it was too late to go out. Luckily the kids play very well together and entertain themselves, but we're a quarter of the way through their holidays and we haven't done anything yet! Definitely tomorrow.

In the evening I had my monthly writers' group. I didn't feel like going out but made myself. I haven't written anything for months but it's good to still be part of the community.

Report card:
Diet: Mostly good.
Exercise: Poor, none again.
Water: Good.
Sleep: Ok. Awesome dream including singing and dancing with a big group on stage (it was actually a routine from the Xbox game Just Dance) and the crowd going wild! I woke up happy, and thought of it often throughout the day, and even looked up the song to watch the routine! It wasn't just the performing and applause, it was being part of a group all having fun together.
Mental health: Good.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great dream! Enjoy some fun times with the kids while they're on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new curtains sound lovely, share some pics please! It's wonderful that your children play so well together and get along. Makes life a bit easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I'm sending you a subliminal message: exercise, exercise, exercise, exercise, exercise

    When you accomplished something, reward yourself, why don't you go on a half hour walk! Even when you don't feel 100%, walking is beneficial, I don't know how many times, I have been walking and was under the weather but when I returned I felt much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was that, Richard? Is that you whispering chocolate chocolate chocolate?

      Delete