Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday

Thursday:

Thursday already? Where has the week gone.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish with headache, runny nose, sneezing, pelvic pain, sore foot, etc etc blah blah. I'm trying to be more positive but I can't think of anything! I think I'd complain less if I had something else to talk about.

I worked on my book a bit (final read through before I give it to people), folded several baskets of laundry, dragged myself up to the shops to get a couple of things so the kids would have something for lunch tomorrow, didn't take the kids to Acrogym because I was feeling so rotten. That's about it really. I look forward to a soak in the bath and an early night.

Tomorrow is the kids' last day of school before two weeks holidays. Need to plan some stuff to do!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very exciting about your book!
    I hope you're feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete