Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Samuel

Thursday:

The second of the four pregnant ladies in my family had her baby two days ago. Welcome to little Samuel. We haven't seen him yet, or Lucy who is a week and a half old (their daddies are brothers so they will be cousins very close in age!), and now this house seems to be plague centre; Tim and the kids have runny nose and sore throat and today I have a heavy head and aching back so I assume I've caught it. We hope to see the two babies on the weekend but obviously not if we are germy, no way I would knowingly pass a cold onto a newborn.

I went for a walk today to get the kids some throat lozenges. Worked on my book. Didn't take the kids to Acrogym - they are still going to school (it's just a cold) but I thought extra exercise probably wasn't best.


No comments:

Post a Comment