Thursday, October 6, 2016

Splash

Thursday:

I sat out in the sun again (clear plastic roof in the courtyard) this morning and did more off my cross-stitch. So much easier on my eyes in good light. Here I have outlined most of one bunny.

In the afternoon I took the kids to the local pool for a couple of hours. It is a really nice renovated complex with slightly-heated (cool instead of cold) indoor pool and two outdoors, plus a gym which I am thinking of joining after my op. It is further away than the nearest one but I didn't like that one. Hmm, and more expensive too!

Jasmine and Aiden are in the foreground here, in the huge indoor pool dumping water on each other.
I was in the water with them most of the time, inventing games and competitions and trying to drag Aiden along in races against Jasmine - exhausting! I got out for the last 20 mins.

5 comments:

  1. I miss those days with my kids in a splash pool. Time flies. Maybe I can borrow someone's kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always get in the water with them, but it was fun!

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds like a nice time. This just leaves me with a pleasant smile. The cross-stitch looks wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, over here they built Great Wolf Lodge - a Disneyesque hotel/indoor waterpark complex. We went exactly twice before Z outgrew it (11 or 12?) Good times, but oh so brief a window of opportunity!

    ReplyDelete