Monday, February 13, 2012

Points

Tuesday:

Since Friday I have been well under my ProPoints budget after dinner every day, and have snacked the rest of them in the evening. This is not a habit I want to get into, even though the snacks have been relatively healthy. I wasn't hungry and eating in the evening leaves me bloated at bedtime, I just ate because I had the points. I need to plan better to eat all my food types (enough dairy etc) during the day, and if I am not hungry then I won't eat.

Perhaps I wasn't as far under with my ProPoints as I thought, though; my cups of tea are 0 points each but when the sugar & milk is added together apparently 0 + 0 = 3! I've had to start tracking that differently to reflect that my tea is not 0 if I have more than one.

Weigh-ins at home are still going well, by my scale I have dropped nearly a kilo with three days still to go before my official weigh-in. D&D supper tonight and take-away tomorrow will probably stall me a bit, but I still hope for a kilo loss overall this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment