3) Choose 3 deserving bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions
4) Don't tag the person that nominated you
Eleven Random Facts:
1) I love to sing and used to perform in a lot of amateur theatricals and karaoke competitions. Once I sang Eponine's soulful "On my Own" in an audition and got cast as a sassy aging stripper. Not the look I was going for!
2) I hate coffee, even the smell which most people like.
3) I'm scared of heights and creepy-crawlies. But I could hold a snake or cuddle a rat no problems. And I love snuggly enclosed spaces.
4) My grandmother had a pet kangaroo, not really that common in Australia. It was rescued as a joey when its mother was killed by dogs. It loved my grandmother but hated everyone else; growled like a dog and tried to kick and scratch you. I was scared to go into her backyard.
5) I just got glasses today! Love them. Everything is so sharp and clear.
6) I would love to write a novel one day. Fantasy fiction. There are plenty of times when I do have the time to work on it, but don't "get around to it".
7) I have a degree in Linguistics and learned little bits of five languages (including Latin) but can't remember much of any of them. Undergraduate Uni was a long time ago. My husband's brother married a Chinese woman so my husband recently suggested we should learn that. It's a tricky one because it's tonal.
8) I had an identical twin sister who died when we were babies. Once I was hypnotised and taken through a visualisation and was supposed to meet myself, but it was her.
9) I don't believe in ghosts, even though as a child both my brother and I saw my elder brother's ghost several times soon after he died (he was run over by a train when he was ten). It wasn't scary at all -- he was my brother! Still don't believe in them though. I was only six.
10) I like planning more than doing.
11) I have super powers. I can block my nose without touching it by squeezing the inner muscles, and I can dilate my eyes so I can see better in the dark.
1) What is your favorite food?
To pass this on, I nominate:
Jill from The Sassy Pear
Fat Guy Winning
Kathleen from 27 years old and 27 kilos too heavy
And your questions are:
1) Tea or coffee? With or without milk and/or sugar?
2) How old are you really, deep down inside?
3) Should you be working right now instead of doing this (I know I should)?
4) What is your favourite cheese? And could you tell brie and camembert apart in a taste test?
5) Are monkeys cute, or stinky poo-throwing monstrosities who would rip your face off as soon as look at you?
6) If you had to live for the next year in a country other than your own, where would it be?
7) If you could shorten your life by one year to magically lose 5 kilograms/10 pounds right now (with suitably tightened skin etc), would you do it? How many times? Is there anything physical about yourself that you would pay years of your life to change?
8) What would be your dream job if you had the aptitude/courage? Remember that if you are famous people go through your garbage and tell lies about you on the front cover of magazines. But you get lots of adulation and money and yachts and stuff.
9) Paper books or electronic?
10) Did you ever write teen-angst poetry, or any other kind?
11) Do you dance like no one is watching? Or like you are on stage and everyone is watching? Or do you shyly and awkwardly shuffle on the spot and hope no one is watching? Or stand in the corner while other people dance?