Monday, April 1, 2013

Nibbles

Tuesday:

I felt pretty unwell Sunday and Monday, whether from a virus or just PMS or a combination of both I don't know and does it really matter? Miserable too, I was thinking about how I don't really like who I am but don't know who I want to be or what I want to do with my life. I tried to imagine what my perfect life would be if I could have/do anything -- and I just didn't know. No wonder I'm going around in circles, I have no idea where I want to go.

But some of that could have been the PMS talking.

Feeling much better today. A new job came in but I haven't had a chance to start it yet. After I'd done the shopping this morning (groceries plus some winter clothes for the kids) the school called for me to pick up Aiden after a minor accident. Everyone is fine, but having him home this afternoon threw out my schedule a bit. He played quietly for a while then we tidied the kitchen together.

I started low carb again yesterday, except for some nibbles at my chocolate Easter Bunny. It's a limited edition boutique chocolate shop one my husband bought me so there is no way I am throwing any of it away, but it is a big temptation! I'll just have a bit each day until it's gone, and avoid the cheaper stuff the other bunny left around our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment