Monday, April 4, 2016

Seven: weigh-in

Monday:

I'm making Monday my weigh-in day even though I didn't start my BSD until Tuesday. I weigh myself every morning, but this is the official one.

Starting weight: 83.0kg
Today: 81.4 kg

I am happy with a loss of 1.6 kg (3.5 pounds). It's a lot, especially considering a few days a bit off plan, but some is "water weight".

Today I stuck to my plan.
Breakfast: poached eggs, cucumber, orange, tea.
Lunch: chicken thigh, tomato soup.
Snack: Apple.
Dinner: taco salad.

Water: eight glasses today.

I really love my taco salad! Pile of shredded lettuce and tomato, spicy mince, jalapeƱos, salsa and tasty cheese. So yummy. I've saved a little mince for tomorrow's breakfast.

Health is still iffy. I had to lie down for a while in the afternoon. But I got the grocery shopping done, and guitar practice, and meditation (that turned into more of a nap), and folded some of the overflowing baskets of clothes, and watched Jasmine dance at her  dance school's open night.

Tim is also struggling through the last of this illness, but luckily both children bounced back after only about 24 hours unwell. Lucky buggers.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss ...

    Have a good week, feel better soon!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. Have a lovely week too!

    ReplyDelete