This is from www.alltheweigh.com where they have Friend Makin' Mondays.
Have You Ever?1. Jumped out of an airplane? No. And never never never never never would. If the airplane was on fire and full of venemous snakes and about to crash into a mountain you would still have to physically push me out the door (hopefully with a parachute), that is how scared of heights I am. I get scared of heights on my bicycle.
2. Lived alone? Yes. I lived alone for about six years and loved it. I worked with people all day and had a good social life so I was never lonely.
3. Met a celebrity? No. Once after seeing a musical I was in a restaurant and the stars of the cast (all semi-famous people) were at the next table, but I didn't actually meet them.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Of course. In particular I remember one girl getting me to anonamously pass unpleasant news on to another girl, who of course wanted to know how I knew and who told me etc and I was stuck in the middle.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Never.
6. Gotten a hickey? I think so. Long long ago.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Do fish count? And mice? Then yes.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes. For our honeymoon we spent a week in Thailand then three weeks touring around Europe.
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes, my best friend at Uni was a guy. I had always been interested in him and I talked him into dating me for a couple of months, then we went back to being friends.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Of course.
11. Met someone online? Sort of. I became quite good friends with someone I met on the MMO WOW, but we have never met in person.
12. Been on TV? Yes, when Simon Townsend's Wonder World did a segment on my local children's bookshop when I was in Primary School.
13. Had braces? Yes. I had very mature teeth and had my braces on and off again in Primary School by the time I was about 11, before anyone else had them.
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes, as a semi-adult with other teenage girls on a secluded beach. And topless at a pool party about the third time I met my now-husband. Maybe that clinched the deal!
15. Been to the opera? Operetta, which is comedy and in English and has some dialogue as well as singing.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No. And what do you mean "caught". Is making out illegal in America? Do you mean something different by making out than I do (passionate kissing with maybe a bit of groping).
17. Sung in public? Lots. I was a regular at Karaoke and still use Singstar at home at parties, and have been in many amateur theatricals where I sang solo in front of at least 500 people. I love singing.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? No, we don't really do Halloween in Australia.
19. Been snowed in? No. Doesn't snow much here. Never in Sydney where I grew up, and we get a few flakes falling every few years here in Canberra but they melt as soon as they hit the ground.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes.You always get up and pretend you're fine even when you can hardly walk.
21. Cheated on a test? Never. What would that prove? I want to show off what I can do.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Not in the way you mean, but when I was dating my now-husband we lived a long way apart and had long daily phone calls which would always end with "I love you." Once I was chatting to someone else on the phone and, out of habit, finished with "Bye, love you." Luckily it was a girl who was a good friend so it wasn't too bad, and she probably thought nothing of it.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No. But I have realised I didn't have enough cash at places that wouldn't take a card.
24. Shot a gun? Yes, on my grandad's farm, the kind you shoot tin cans off the fence with; or rabbits. I wasn't any good. You aren't really allowed to own guns in Australia, so I've never shot a "real" gun.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No. Well, I wrote one when I was about 10 and sang it for my mum, does that count?