Friday, March 23, 2012

Diet vs Exercise

Saturday:

I've proved to myself yet again that, for me at least, exercise alone doesn't make me lose weight. Calorie restriction does. Actually I've heard "experts" (like the trainers on Biggest Loser) say this as well. Exercise is very healthy and combats a range of health problems and tones muscles, but even 2-3 hours a day -- while not sufficently controlling my diet -- was not helping me drop the weight which yesterday was higher than it was 3 weeks ago.

Yesterday, for the first time in about three weeks, I stuck to my 26 PP. I also peed out a lot of pizza salt-retention. And this morning my weight dropped by 1.2 kg, down into virgin fat. 76.2 kg on the home scales. Yay! I love carving away at virgin fat.

I'm still feeling sick today, which is frustrating. Sore throat and achy and very tired. Looks like another rest day when I want to be PowerUp Heroing.

No comments:

Post a Comment