Thursday, March 22, 2012

A hurdle not a wall

Thursday evening:

I have given up all hope of a weight loss this week. I've steadily felt worse throughout the day, with watery eyes and sneezing, headache and fatigue. Probably a cold. I didn't exercise.

I really didn't feel like cooking dinner but I was determined to resist the urge to get take away. Not the night before weigh-in! Then I found all my lemons were mouldy. So I couldn't make the lemon chicken I'd planned. I'm sure there are a million things I could have cooked with chicken breasts, rice, and vegetables; but I couldn't think of any of them. So I ordered pizza.

So now I am loaded up with salt (and calories). I have eaten all my weekly and lots of my 70 earned activity points. I am fighting guilt and depression which aren't going to help.

My goal for the week? To go to my meeting tomorrow even though I know I am going to gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment