Thursday, January 21, 2016

Party prep

Thursday:

Spent much of the day getting ready for the housewarming tomorrow. Shopping, cleaning, baking. It's funny to think that at Christmas only a month ago I thought 20 was so many people... now it seems like an easy casual get together compared to the big party we had planned. It's all relative.

Only four days left in my Dietbet, or three really as I weigh in the morning. I don't know if I'll make my goal for it, depends if I let tomorrow get out of hand! I still have nearly a kilogram to lose which is a big ask. But the dietbet was just for a bit of extra motivation and support, it is not my end goal. I will be continuing on regardless of the result.

Excuse me, I need to go and make the filling for my lemon tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment